Destinations premiered in May 2004 as a monthly publication of South Coast Publishing, Inc. It reaches conventioneers and tourists to the Long Beach area, with exclusive distribution inside the Aquarium of the Pacific, aboard the Queen Mary, at Shoreline Village and at Catalina Express Terminals in Long Beach and San Pedro. It is also available either in-room or at the concierge of nearly every hotel/motel in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro. Minimum distribution is 25,000 monthly.
Below is a digital copy of the latest issue of Destinations. Call 562/988-9357 for more information.
The Latest News
- UPDATED: $85 Million Increase To Middle Harbor Budget Approved
- Covered California To Provide Online Enrollment For Small Group Health Insurance
- Markets Remain On Slow Growth Trajectory As Pockets Of The Economy Gain Strength
- New Ordinance To Lay Groundwork For Adaptive Reuse Projects In Long Beach
- Port Of Long Beach’s Engineering Bureau Examined By Consulting Firm, May Be Restructured
- Banks Reposition Brick-And-Mortar Retail Strategy As Mobile, Online Usage Increases
- Labor Ordinances To Be Drafted For Airport And Convention Center
Search Our Archives
Long Beach Business Journal Digital Copy Resources