Read It Now - More News, More OftenSmall Business Administration Hosts Google+ ‘Hangouts’ As Part Of National Small Business Week
LONG BEACH, Calif. (June 14, 2013) – In partnership with Google’s social media platform, Google+, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is hosting a series of four virtual hangouts June 17 through 20 featuring distinguished experts, mentorship organizations and social media companies.
View the Google+ Hangouts live starting at 1 p.m. Pacific Standard Time at www.sba.gov/smallbusinessweek, www.youtube.com/sba, and http://plus.google.com/+sbagov. No registration required.
Small business owners may use Twitter to submit questions for the panelists. Indicate questions for panelists by including the hashtag #SBW2013.
The topics for discussion are as follows...Add a comment
The Latest News
- Celebrating Small Business In The Long Beach Area
- High Court Issues Split Decision On Port Of Los Angeles Clean Truck Plan Placard, Parking Restrictions Rejected;
- Long Beach Area Chamber PAC Announces Endorsements For Three 2014 Races
- City Of Long Beach, School District, Others File Suit Against City Of Los Angeles Over Approved Rail Yard Project
- Goodwill’s E-Waste Program: A Way For Businesses To Be Green And Give Back
- Payoff Connects Financial Institutions, Consumers By Using Positive Reinforcement In Finance
Search Our Archives
Read It Now