READ IT NOW - MORE NEWS, MORE OFTEN
RDA Successor Agency To Address Responsibilities Of Enacting Promenade Maintenance District
By Kendra Ablaza, Staff Writer
January 21, 2013 - City staff is recommending the successor agency to the Long Beach Redevelopment Agency (RDA) allocates Promenade maintenance responsibilities to the city.
The successor agency meets tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. at city hall to discuss unresolved maintenance and repair responsibilities, specifically the Promenade Area Maintenance District (PAMD), left by the former RDA when it dissolved early last year.
The PAMD affects property contracts with its main contributors: Olson 737 Long Beach 2, LLC; Lennar Long Beach Promenade Partners, LLC; Lyon Promenade, LLC; and Temple Creative Realty, LLC.
The RDA established the PAMD to fund improvements made in the past five years to the site, located between Ocean Boulevard and 3rd Street. City officials said the PAMD would only be responsible for capital replacement costs like replacing light bulbs.
The Latest News
- 2013 Aquarium of the Pacific 15th Anniversary Publication
- Long Beach Councilmembers Vote To Sue Over Railway Project
- Commercial Real Estate Council Annual Luncheon June 6
- Post Office Assures Service Standards At Long Beach Mail Processing Facility Will Remain High
- Airport Reps: City College Did Not Reach Out Prior To Cutting Aviation Program
- Governor May Use Carbon Auction Monies As Loan To General Fund
- Long Beach Fire Department To Move Forward With Training For ‘Rapid Medic Deployment’ Pilot Program
- Community Meeting May 22 For Draft Mobility Element
- Long Beach Medical Marijuana Advocates Continue Effort To Repeal City Ban Despite State High Court Ruling