READ IT NOW - MORE NEWS, MORE OFTEN
RDA Successor Agency To Address Responsibilities Of Enacting Promenade Maintenance District
By Kendra Ablaza, Staff Writer
January 21, 2013 - City staff is recommending the successor agency to the Long Beach Redevelopment Agency (RDA) allocates Promenade maintenance responsibilities to the city.
The successor agency meets tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. at city hall to discuss unresolved maintenance and repair responsibilities, specifically the Promenade Area Maintenance District (PAMD), left by the former RDA when it dissolved early last year.
The PAMD affects property contracts with its main contributors: Olson 737 Long Beach 2, LLC; Lennar Long Beach Promenade Partners, LLC; Lyon Promenade, LLC; and Temple Creative Realty, LLC.
The RDA established the PAMD to fund improvements made in the past five years to the site, located between Ocean Boulevard and 3rd Street. City officials said the PAMD would only be responsible for capital replacement costs like replacing light bulbs.
The Latest News
- UPDATED: $85 Million Increase To Middle Harbor Budget Approved
- Covered California To Provide Online Enrollment For Small Group Health Insurance
- Markets Remain On Slow Growth Trajectory As Pockets Of The Economy Gain Strength
- New Ordinance To Lay Groundwork For Adaptive Reuse Projects In Long Beach
- Port Of Long Beach’s Engineering Bureau Examined By Consulting Firm, May Be Restructured
- Banks Reposition Brick-And-Mortar Retail Strategy As Mobile, Online Usage Increases
- Labor Ordinances To Be Drafted For Airport And Convention Center