READ IT NOW - MORE NEWS, MORE OFTEN
Business Boot Camp Open To Aspiring Entrepreneurs
By Kendra Ablaza, Staff Writer
January 22, 2013 - The Long Beach City College Small Business Development Center and Kimco Realty are hosting a three-day entrepreneurship training program for first-time business owners.
The program provides individuals with an overview of the key functions involved in launching and operating a successful business, such as writing a business plan, building financial projections, selecting a site and creating an online presence.
“The Startup Boot Camp is open to any small business owner who is interested in developing a better business plan and learning more about operating their own retail store or restaurant,” Mike Daniel, director of the center, in a statement. “Up to 100 people will be able to participate in the program, and we hope that they will use their business plan to advance their companies…”
The training program costs $40 and is scheduled for January 24, January 31 and February 7. Each session is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and lunch is provided.
For more information about the Kimco/Long Beach City College Startup Boot Camp, call (562) 938-5100.
The Latest News
- Long Beach Investing Over $10 Million Of One-Time Revenues In Community Infrastructure Projects
- ‘The Edison Lofts’ Project In Downtown Long Beach Moves Forward With Sale Of ‘City Hall East’
- From Second Career To Just Starting Out, Local Women In Business Cultivate Success As Entrepreneurs
- L.A. City Council Expected To Approve Rail Yard Project This Week; L.A. Staff Recommends Council Deny Appeals By Long Beach City Council, School District And Others
- Long Beach Releases Civic Center Project Request For Qualifications
- Long Beach U.S. Postal Service Mail Processing Operations Consolidation Is Slated For July 1
- Site Plan Review For Hotel/Residential Complex At 2010 E. Ocean In Long Beach Approved; 72 Hotel Rooms; 33 Residential Units Planned
- Initial Retail Space At Long Beach’s Douglas Park Nears Completion