READ IT NOW - MORE NEWS, MORE OFTEN
Goldman Sachs’ $500 Million Investment Program To Recruit Small Businesses
By Kendra Ablaza, Staff Writer
January 28, 2013 - Global investment banking firm Goldman Sachs is recruiting businesses to its $500 million program designed to help create jobs and economic security.
Local business owners can attend information sessions on the program, titled “10,000 Small Businesses,” on January 29 and February 20 from 9:30 to 11 a.m., and February 6 from 9 to 11 a.m., at Long Beach City College (LBCC). The small businesses selected for the management education program receive a scholarship to enroll, and one-on-one advising sessions from professionals to help businesses owners develop a strategy for growth.
In partnership with LBCC and Los Angeles City College (LACC), Goldman Sachs’ “10,000 Small Businesses” program aims to help small business owners develop skills to grow their company, officials said. To RSVP, call 562/938-5054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins are welcome.
The Latest News
- Long Beach Investing Over $10 Million Of One-Time Revenues In Community Infrastructure Projects
- ‘The Edison Lofts’ Project In Downtown Long Beach Moves Forward With Sale Of ‘City Hall East’
- From Second Career To Just Starting Out, Local Women In Business Cultivate Success As Entrepreneurs
- L.A. City Council Expected To Approve Rail Yard Project This Week; L.A. Staff Recommends Council Deny Appeals By Long Beach City Council, School District And Others
- Long Beach Releases Civic Center Project Request For Qualifications
- Long Beach U.S. Postal Service Mail Processing Operations Consolidation Is Slated For July 1
- Site Plan Review For Hotel/Residential Complex At 2010 E. Ocean In Long Beach Approved; 72 Hotel Rooms; 33 Residential Units Planned
- Initial Retail Space At Long Beach’s Douglas Park Nears Completion