READ IT NOW - MORE NEWS, MORE OFTEN
Goldman Sachs’ $500 Million Investment Program To Recruit Small Businesses
By Kendra Ablaza, Staff Writer
January 28, 2013 - Global investment banking firm Goldman Sachs is recruiting businesses to its $500 million program designed to help create jobs and economic security.
Local business owners can attend information sessions on the program, titled “10,000 Small Businesses,” on January 29 and February 20 from 9:30 to 11 a.m., and February 6 from 9 to 11 a.m., at Long Beach City College (LBCC). The small businesses selected for the management education program receive a scholarship to enroll, and one-on-one advising sessions from professionals to help businesses owners develop a strategy for growth.
In partnership with LBCC and Los Angeles City College (LACC), Goldman Sachs’ “10,000 Small Businesses” program aims to help small business owners develop skills to grow their company, officials said. To RSVP, call 562/938-5054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins are welcome.
The Latest News
- UPDATED: $85 Million Increase To Middle Harbor Budget Approved
- Covered California To Provide Online Enrollment For Small Group Health Insurance
- Markets Remain On Slow Growth Trajectory As Pockets Of The Economy Gain Strength
- New Ordinance To Lay Groundwork For Adaptive Reuse Projects In Long Beach
- Port Of Long Beach’s Engineering Bureau Examined By Consulting Firm, May Be Restructured
- Banks Reposition Brick-And-Mortar Retail Strategy As Mobile, Online Usage Increases
- Labor Ordinances To Be Drafted For Airport And Convention Center